Cosmetic Contact Lenses
- To purchase the Goods you warrant and undertake that –
1.1 You are over the age of 18 years;
1.2 You are not ordering Goods for persons under the age of 18 years of age except where you are the parent or legal guardian of that person;
1.3 You have consulted an Optometrist with regards to safe use of contact lenses including an eye test.
- CosKraft South Africa reserves the right to request any details reasonably required to confirm that you are eligible to order the products you wish to acquire.
- CosKraft South Africa will not be held liable for the incorrect use of the product resulting in any loss or damage to the product and/or the individual making use of it.
- All directions and safe usage information is to be read by the consumer found on the packaging and/or in the leaflet accompanying the product.
- Our acceptance of your order (offer) constitutes a legally binding contract between us on the terms and conditions contained herein.
- All lengths given are approximate measurements from the top of the wig.
- The wigs we sell are made of heat-resistant fibres. Therefore they can be styled using heated tools such as straightening irons, curling tongs and hairdryers. We recommend using 160 – 180C.
- CosKraft South Africa will not be held liable for any damages caused to the product through styling of any sort by the consumer.
- All Lumins Workshop products are subject to availability. If backordered delivery may take up to 4-8 weeks.
- SVA and SPX foam can take 10-20 business days to be received before being dispatched for delivery should order be a backorder.
- All payments must be in the legal currency of the Republic of South Africa;
- Payment will be processed after receipt of your order but prior to dispatch.
- All prices are inclusive of Value Added Tax (if applicable) but exclude delivery charges.
- The price of any product will be as quoted except in cases of obvious error.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect for which we have already sent you an email confirmation.
- CosKraft South Africa accepts credit or debit card payments. Credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimize the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
- Delivery charges may vary according to the Customer’s location and size and/or weight of the parcel. The Customer is liable to pay the delivery charges associated with their order.
- We collect personal information from users when goods are purchased using this website.
- We process personal information for providing a personalised service, improvements on the website and company as a whole, to provide customers with information about CosKraft South Africa news, and to build up marketing profiles.
- CosKraft South Africa will not disclose your information to third parties unless it is requested by the police or any regulatory or government authority or it is required to do so by law.